Home > The Leadership Framework > Books and publications > The Way to Go - How to Maximize Workplace Capability
The Way to Go - How to Maximize Workplace Capability
Workforce capability is an organisation's ability to accomplish its objectives through its people.
This not only requires capable people, it also requires the effective operation of the working organization, that is, the organisation's structure, role relationships, systems of work and managerial leadership. As such, this book takes a holistic and integrated approach to workforce capability development.
Specifically, this book provides managers and human resources professionals with:
- A model for individual and workforce capability development
- An understanding of the aspects of individual capability that can and cannot be developed
- The impacts of the working organisation on individual and organisational capability
- A planned and integrated approach to workforce capability development that includes the attraction and selection of new employees, development and retention strategies and the ability to effectively and fairly remove excess employees
- Specific actions that can be undertaken to improve both individual and workforce capability including talent and critical position management, team development and cultural change.
The book provides leaders with the information and tools they need to improve workforce capability. Purchase on our online shop.
View a free preview now.