Get all downloads as part of this principle of the Leadership Framework.
One of the most common causes of poor performance, organisational conflict and failure to deliver business outcomes is poor role design. This section links the concepts of 'what is work', role relationships and 'individual capability' to role design and selection.
- Designing effective roles
- Recording the role design
- Resourcing options
- Selecting the right person for a role
- Tools and resources - Sample position description template
- Tools and resources - Matching a person to a role
- Create effective roles and fill them with good people - Key concepts
- Create effective roles and fill them with good people - Tips for getting started
- The Leadership Framework is a fully integrated framework for leadership. Individual sections of the framework may refer to content in other sections not purchased.
- Price plus 10% GST for purchases in Australia.